What is Magnesium Glycinate Powder?
Magnesium glycinate powder is a new type of magnesium supplement, because it contains one magnesium and two glycine molecules, also known as magnesium diglycerate. Although magnesium is readily available in many foods, such as green leafy vegetables, fish, nuts, seeds, legumes, and whole grains, magnesium gradually decreases as we age. And the glycine form of magnesium is very well absorbed by the body.
Magnesium glycinate pure powder can help the body replenish an appropriate amount of magnesium. Common diseases such as gastroenteritis, vomiting and diarrhea, as well as kidney disease and other disorders can cause magnesium levels in the body to decrease. This new type of magnesium glycinate has high bioavailability and high intestinal absorption and utilization. Magnesium is attached to glycine, an amino acid that inhibits neurotransmitters and has a certain sedative and sleep-aiding effect. Magnesium glycinate is widely used as a new pollution-free plant growth promoter and yield enhancer in countries such as the United States and the European Union.
What are the benefits of magnesium glycinate?
1. Magnesium glycinate powder helps sleep.
The glycine part in magnesium glycinate is of great benefit to the body. It has a sedative effect on brain nerves and helps induce sleep. This magnesium glycinate can lower core body temperature, reduce abnormal heart rate, and effectively help soothe. Nerve, relieves people with restless legs syndrome, insomnia and other sleep-related problems, regulates melatonin levels, and effectively helps increase sleep quality; 2. Magnesium glycinate helps treat anxiety. Magnesium glycinate
closely related to human sleep quality. If you have less magnesium, it can lead to a decrease in serotonin, which is associated with depression and anxiety. Therefore, taking magnesium glycinate can effectively increase serotonin levels and hormone levels, and regulate symptoms of depression and anxiety;
3. Other effects
: Magnesium glycinate dietary supplements can also effectively relieve pain, regulate the gastrointestinal system, maintain heart and nervous system health, and treat Diabetes and promotes bone health.
(1) Cardiovascular system: Magnesium glycinate supplements can help balance blood pressure levels and reduce the risk of coronary heart disease, heart disease, and stroke; (2)
Digestive health: Magnesium glycinate supplements can help reduce heartburn, acid reflux, nausea, and Vomiting, etc., regulates the acid-base balance of the intestine;
(3) Diabetes: Magnesium can reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes, because magnesium can increase insulin resistance to sugar by helping the body's normal decomposition. Supplementing an appropriate amount of magnesium glycinate is good for diabetes. The patient has certain symptom relief and treatment;
(4) Bone density: Magnesium is one of the key minerals in our bones, so to prevent osteoporosis and increase bone density, you need to supplement an appropriate amount of magnesium to reduce the risk of bone disease. Risk of porosis or fracture;
(5) Thyroid function: Magnesium deficiency is often related to goiter, and magnesium supplementation can effectively help the activation and release of thyroid hormones.
What are the uses of magnesium glycinate powder?
Magnesium glycinate powder is a glycine chelated form of magnesium. It has a high intestinal absorption rate and is one of the sources of magnesium that is easily absorbed by the human body. The bioavailability is about 6 times that of magnesium oxide. It is also the most cost-effective chelated magnesium. better. And the glycine (an amino acid) released after magnesium glycinate is absorbed into the blood can shorten the time to fall asleep and stabilize the sleep state.
Magnesium glycinate is a new type of magnesium supplement food and feed additive. The following are the main uses of magnesium glycinate:
1. Food additive: Magnesium glycinate powder is used as an additive in dairy foods, meat products, baked foods, flour foods, condiments and flavors.
2. Industrial manufacturing: Magnesium glycinate can be used in the petroleum industry, manufacturing, agricultural products, batteries, precision castings, etc.
3. Other products: Magnesium glycinate can replace glycerin as a flavoring, antifreeze and moisturizer.
4. Cosmetics: Magnesium glycinate has moisturizing and anti-aging effects on the skin, and is used in the production of facial cleansers, beauty creams, lotions, shampoos, facial masks, etc.
5. Feed additives: Natural magnesium glycinate is used in canned pets, animal feeds, aquatic feeds, vitamin feeds, etc. to help animals supplement nutrition.
6. Magnesium glycinate supplements are also used in the production of health products, pharmaceutical excipients and pharmaceutical intermediates.
How to take magnesium glycinate?
The recommended daily intake of magnesium glycinate powder is 420 mg for men and 320 mg for women. For younger subjects, there may be a difference, but for adults, this is an appropriate dose. Most supplements come in 100 or 125 mg capsules/tablets, and if you are just supplementing with magnesium glycinate, you will need 3-4 capsules per day. However, daily medication alone is not enough, dietary intake is also required.
Is magnesium glycinate safe?
Magnesium glycinate has less laxative effects than other magnesium supplements, but there may be potential side effects. The most common are stomach upset or diarrhea, and severe allergic reactions are rare. People who have difficulty breathing, dizziness, or heart or kidney problems should always talk to their doctor before taking magnesium glycinate supplements.
The Difference Between Magnesium Glycinate and Magnesium Citrate:
Magnesium glycinate is not the only magnesium supplement available. Magnesium oxide, gluconate, chloride, aspartate, hydroxide, and citrate are all magnesium supplements. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages, and there are higher or lower absorption rates of pure magnesium. Different densities, suitable for different conditions, etc.
Magnesium citrate is another popular magnesium supplement that is similar to glycine in terms of body absorption. However, magnesium citrate powder is very soluble in water and is more likely to cause diarrhea after being absorbed by the body's digestive system. Instead of binding to a glycine molecule, magnesium binds to a citric acid molecule. While glycine seems to have a wide range of medical conditions, magnesium citrate is better suited for diarrhea, while magnesium glycinate is suitable for treating insomnia, anxiety, and more.
The difference between several mood-relieving magnesiums:
1. Magnesium Glycinate
Magnesium glycinate powder is a glycine chelated form of magnesium with high absorption rate. It is one of the sources of magnesium that is easily absorbed by the human body. The bioavailability is about It is 6 times more powerful than magnesium oxide and is also the most cost-effective among chelated magnesium. The glycine released after magnesium glycinate enters the blood can help the body produce 5-hydroxytryptamine (5-htp), which has an important impact on hormones and neurotransmitters in the body. It can shorten the time to fall asleep, stabilize sleep state, and can also affect learning and memory in the brain. receptor.
2. Magnesium Theronate: Magnesium Theronate
is the only magnesium that can pass through the blood-brain barrier (BBB), also known as "brain magnesium". It can directly reach the brain center and has a rapid onset of effect after taking it. Take it half an hour before going to bed. It can effectively shorten the time to fall asleep, increase deep sleep, and improve brain memory, learning ability and work efficiency. Through the mitochondrial membrane, it increases the energy level of cells, but has little effect on increasing the magnesium ion content in the brain. Studies have shown that magnesium L-threonate has high bioavailability and can significantly increase magnesium ion levels in the brain after oral supplementation.
3. Magnesium Taurate Magnesium
taurate is an amino acid chelate form of magnesium. Magnesium taurine contains magnesium and taurine. Taurine can increase GABA, has a certain sedative and soothing effect, and helps It soothes the body and mind, has a protective effect on the heart, and is used to treat arrhythmias and reduce the frequency of migraines.