D-xylose has become a promising health food ingredient due to its abundant raw material sources, excellent functions and high added value.
At the same time, as a new generation of biological products, D-xylose has excellent processing properties, and can be compounded with other raw materials into capsules, granules, oral liquids, tablets and other dosage forms.
This further promotes the wide application of D-xylose in the field of health care products.
|Apperance||White crystalline powder|
|Clarity and color||Clear and colorless|
|Loss on drying||0.3% max|
|Specific optical rotation||18.5°-19.5°|
|Heavy metals||5 mg/kg max|
|Arsenic||0.5 mg/kg max|
|Lead||0.5 mg/kg max|
|Sulphated ash||0.05% max|
|PH in aqueous solution||5.0-7.0|
|Total plate count||100 cfu/g max|
|Coliform||3 mgn/g max|
|Yeast&mold||100 cfu/g max|
1. No-calorie sweetener. For use in obesity and diabetes. Is also used to prevent fat oxidation dose, made caramel through Maillard reaction raw materials and preparation of pork and other spices.
2. Xylose on human intestinal bifidobacteria have higher proliferation, xylose consumption can improve the body's microbial environment. Improve the body's immunity. Xylose good compatibility with food, add a small amount of food xylose, will be able to demonstrate good health effects. Xylose simultaneously with calcium intake, can improve the body's calcium absorption and retention, but also to prevent constipation.
3. Used to produce xylitol.
4. Because of its obvious effect to taste, can be used for spices and pet food industry.
5. Because of its color effect is obvious to mention, can be used in the food industry golden brown color, such as butter and bread coloring.
6. Pharmaceutical raw materials and pharmaceutical intermediates.
Our professional sales team are waiting for your consultation.
Copyright © Arshine Food Additives Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved